March Contest Results
MOEMS Final Meet
This was again the hardest meet of the year. Of course, when the going gets tough, the tough get going! And so, this was the time for our team to shine! Here is the summary of our results.
- Team A, made of 18 students from grade 5, finished with 206 points. Historically, a team needed between 175 and 190 points to earn top team awards.
- Team B, made of 12 fourth graders and 12 third graders, finished with 182 points. Keep your fingers crossed – this may be enough for a top team award. It certainly will be enough for a top fourth grader team award (historically 140+ points was the threshold)!
- The average cumulative score for our 5th graders is 18.8, compared with 11.7 nationally.
- The average cumulative score for our 4th graders is 15.5, compared with 9.0 nationally.
- The average cumulative score for our 3rd graders is 13.4, compared with 6.8 nationally.
CML Final Meet
As with MOEMS, this was the hardest meet of the year. Here is the summary of the results.
- Our 3rd grade team earned 35 points and finished the season with 106 out of 108 points!
- Our 4th grade team earned 29 points and finished the season with 164 out of 180 points!
- Our 5th grade team earned 27 points and finished the season with 165 out of 180 points!
- 25 out of 42 students earned at least one perfect score during the season (55 perfect scores in total)!