MOEMS E Meet 2 Results
5 students earn perfect scores; 21 students score 4 out of 5!
In December, our teams competed in the second meet of the MOEMS E competition. The test was much harder than the first one but all three of our teams continue their march towards top team awards in their respective grade groups:
- Team A (Level 4 and 3.5) has 89 out of 100 points after 2 meets
- Team B (Level 3) has 82 out of 100 points after 2 meets
- Team C (Level 2) has 73 out of 100 points after 2 meets
Individually, students averaged 2.7 out of 5, compared to 1.9 national average! Here are the averages by grade on our team compared with the national averages (the difference is shown in parenthesis):
- Grade 3: 1.8 vs 1.3 (+0.5)
- Grade 4: 2.4 vs 1.6 (+0.8)
- Grade 5: 3.0 vs 2.0 (+1.0)
- Grade 6: 3.2 vs 2.2 (+1.0)
Congratulations to Anthony Q, Daniel C, Haydan C, Liz F and Max Z who earned perfect scores!
Also notable are scores 4 out of 5 on this hard test by these Grade 4 students: Ansh S, Dastan S, Dylan T, Gus M, Ishaan S, and Otis N.