MOEMS-E Meet 3 Results
27 students earn perfect scores!
In January, our teams competed in the third meet of the MOEMS E competition. Our students did exceptionally well and greatly improved their chances to earn the top team awards in their respective grade groups:
- Team A (Level 4 and 3.5) has 133 out of 150 points after 3 meets
- Team B (Level 3) has 123 out of 150 points after 3 meets
- Team C (Level 2) has 110 out of 150 points after 3 meets
Individually, students averaged 3.8 out of 5, compared to 2.65 national average! Here are the averages by grade on our team compared with the national averages (the difference is shown in parenthesis):
- Grade 3: 3.4 vs 2.0 (+1.4)
- Grade 4: 3.6 vs 2.4 (+1.2)
- Grade 5: 4.0 vs 2.8 (+1.2)
- Grade 6: 4.1 vs 2.9 (+1.2)
Congratulations to Daniel C , Max Z, Max S, Henry C, Liam G, Michael A, Austin L, Charlotte O, Peter D, Alex J, Jack S, Rohan J, Eddie Y, Simran G, Edward J, Tai N, Patrick W, Drew C, John G, Sachin R, Sahil B, Larissa T, William W (2nd grader!), Connor S, Sirius P, Amira K, and Joshua K who earned perfect scores!
Two students – Daniel C and Max Z – earned perfect 15 out of 15 after the three meets and have a chance to earn the highest MOEMS awards – the George Lenchner Medal.