MOEMS-E Meet 1 Results
37 students earn perfect scores; 73 students score 4 out of 5!
In November, our students competed in the first meet of the MOEMS Division E contest with great success. All our teams are on track for top team awards in their age groups!
This year we fielded seven teams: four Grade 2-4 teams, two Grade 5 teams, and one Grade 6 team. Students within each grade group are placed on a team based on the first letter of their first name, so that the teams are roughly the same in strength.
- Grade 6 Team earned 49 out of 50 points, only one point off of a perfect score!
- Grade 5 Team M-Z also earned 49 points!
- Grade 5 Team A-L earned 46 points.
- Grade 2-4 Team A-Ce earned 40 points
- Grade 2-4 Team Ch-E earned 43 points.
- Grade 2-4 Team J-Ni earned 42 points.
- Grade 2-4 Team No-Z earned 41 points.
Individually, students averaged 3.30 out of 5, compared to 2.20 national average! Here are the averages by grade on our team compared with the national averages (the difference is shown in parenthesis):
- Grade <= 3: 2.93 vs 1.83 (+1.10)
- Grade 4: 2.97 vs 1.94 (+1.03)
- Grade 5: 3.69 vs 2.28 (+1.41)
- Grade 6: 4.00 vs 2.42 (+1.58)
Congratulations to (Aayush C), Albert L, Alia A, Andrew M, Andy W, Azim J, Cameron M on a school team, Cassandra C, Connor C, (Conrad B), (Daniel W), Dylan F, Isaac C-O, (Isaac S), Jack V, Jed S on a school team, John P, (Kai B), (Kyle Z) on a school team, Leela U, Leo M, Leo S, (Luke Z), Marco C, Natalie F, Nathan S, Neil I on a school team, Rebecca H, Rey B, Rich L, Rohan J, Roshan R, Saahil J, (Silu C), (Viyan S), Walter W on a school team, and Zimo L, who all earned perfect scores! (All students in parentheses are in 4th grade or younger, which is amazing!!)