While the program is for kids, we realize that the parents are the real judges. It is much easier to please young children by teaching them fun tricks in math, than to please their parents. After all, participating in our program is a serious time commitment for kids and parents alike. And so, we are very happy to get all the positive feedback. Not just most parents come to help as volunteers, but Mr. Math gets a constant stream of positive feedback. Here are a few comments we got from the parents.
- I have no words to thank you. I really am speechless. You are a wonderful teacher, an amazing mathematician but most of all you are an exceptional human being. My son is so lucky to have you as a mentor.
- I would like to thank you because these kids all respond to different types of motivation so I would like to commend you on bringing out the best in all these kids.
- Thank you, I think it’s with your efforts and teaching techniques that kids have become more interested in self improvement. It’s been a wonderful way of teaching Math.
- Thank you for all you do. I regret only that my two older children didn’t get this opportunity to work with you. Just as you remembered fondly a math teacher from your youth, I’m very confident someday there will be a man or woman accepting an award or otherwise being honored for great achievement and he or she will smile and thank “Mr. Math” from grade school days.
- Thank you for your hard work with our kids. Yes, we notice how much she learned this year truly… regardless of test results. I appreciate your encouraging words immensely.
- Thank you for working so hard with the kids this year. We appreciate everything you did to inspire the children.