What Students Say …
What we love the most at Adventures with Mr. Math is to make kids excited about the subject. We measure our success by the number of “wow”‘s we elicited from the kids at the moments of discovery. There is nothing more rewarding than watching a student fall in love with math and enjoy the adventure. Here is a sample from the letters students wrote to Mr. Math.
- This year in math club has been a blast. Thank you so much for everything you have done. I love learning about different subjects in math and competing in fun competitions.
- One of the things I loved was how you would always make the math fun and taught us fun topics.
- This year has been awesome. I loved counting the number of triangles in a shape. I really appreciate all the tricks you taught us.
- Thank you so much for teaching us all about Fibonacci numbers, divisibility rules, and cryptarithms.
- I hope that I will never forget such a wonderful math teacher, ever in my life! Thank you so much for making math such a fun subject!
- I will never forget when we got our team scores back the first time, and we did amazingly well!
- I loved the extra credit prizes. I hope you could be my math teacher forever.
- Thanks so much for teaching us all these cool math tricks! I had so much fun learning the math you taught us. I can’t wait until next year.
- I love it because you make math fun. I love learning about famous mathematicians and their discoveries.
- I will never forget when I did not do well on a test and you sent me a letter telling me how good I was. I hope we make history not just in math but in setting an example of a perfect TEAM.