30 students earn perfect scores; 31 students score 4 out of 5!
This year we fielded five teams in the MOEMS Division E contest: two combined Level 4 and Level 5 Teams, a Level 3 Team, and two combined Levels 1 and 2 Teams. In December, our teams competed in the second meet with great success!
- Our combined level 4 and 5 teams both scored 46/50
- Our level 3 team scored 42/50
- Our combined level 1 and 2 teams scored 42 and 38 points, respectively
Individually, students averaged 3.21 out of 5, compared to 1.83 national average! Here are the averages by grade on our team compared with the national averages (the difference is shown in parenthesis):
- Grade <= 4: 3.05 vs 1.54 (+1.51)
- Grade 5: 3.34 vs 1.87 (+1.47)
- Grade 6: 3.38 vs 2.13 (+1.25)
Congratulations to Alexander P, (Isaac S), James L-C, Natalie F, (Nathaniel Z), Alia A, Ethan J, John P, Kamil T, Henry X, John X, Leo R, Leo S, Samuel H, William W, Alex Z, Charlotte O, Daniel G, Edward J, Grady S, Gus M, Isaac C-O, Patrick C, Zahra D, Laureen D, (Luke Z), (Silu C), Armaan M, Avish B, and Jack V who all earned perfect scores! (All students in parentheses are in 2nd or 3rd grade, which is amazing!!)
PreviousMOEMS-M Meet 1 Results