28 students earn perfect scores; 24 students score 4 out of 5!
In January, our teams competed in the third meet of the MOEMS-E competition. The test was easier than the first two and our students took full advantage of it with 52 out of 108 team members scoring 4 or 5. All teams are on track to exceed the award thresholds at their respective grade levels:
- Team A (Levels 4 and 5) has 142 out of 150 points after 3 meets.
- Team B (Level 3) has 127 out of 150 points after 3 meets.
- Team C (Level 2) has 115 out of 150 points after 3 meets.
Individually, students averaged 3.5 out of 5, compared to 2.5 national average! Here are the averages by grade on our team compared with the national averages (the difference is shown in parenthesis):
- Grade 3: 3.35 vs 2.35 (+1.00)
- Grade 4: 3.20 vs 2.25 (+0.95)
- Grade 5: 3.45 vs 2.65 (+0.80)
- Grade 6: 4.00 vs 2.75 (+1.24)
Congratulations to Aarush G, Alexander Z, Atharva N, Austin L, Chuck P, Dastan S, David A, Dylan T, Edward J, Ethan S (Gr. 4), Grady S, Gus M, Jake I, James B (Gr. 3), Jason P, John X (Gr. 3), Karter H (Gr. 4), Leo R (Gr. 4), Max Z, Maya V (Gr. 4), Patrick W, Peter D, Samual A, Samuel K, Sumanyu N (Gr. 4), Tai N, Tien N, and William W (Gr. 3) who earned perfect scores!
Aarush G, Jake I, James B (Gr. 3), Jason P, and Patrick W earned perfect scores in all 3 meets!!!
John X (Gr. 3), Leo R (Gr. 4), and William W (Gr. 3) are amazing young students who scored 14 out of 15!!!