After five meets, the team standings for MOEMS Division E are as follows:
- Grade 6 Team earned 236 points.
- Grade 5 Team A-L earned 227 points.
- Grade 5 Team M-Z earned 232 points.
- Grade 2-4 Team A-Ce earned 211 points
- Grade 2-4 Team Ch-E earned 209 points.
- Grade 2-4 Team J-Ni earned 220 points.
- Grade 2-4 Team No-Z earned 223 points.
The team standings for MOEMS Division M are as follows:
- Team A-Ja earned 207 points.
- Team Jo-Z earned 223 points.
All of our teams scored way above the threshold for the Highest Team Achievement Award, which this year stands at 194 for Division E and 185 for Division M!
A total of 130 of our students won various individual awards:
- 8 students who had scored perfect 25 points earned the prestigious Dr. George Lenchner medal.
- 25 students who scored 24+ out of 25 points are listed in the Honor Roll.
- 50 students who scored in the top 2% overall earned a Gold Pin.
- 80 students who scored in the next 8% overall earned a Silver Pin.
The table below lists all individual award winners.
|Division||GL Medal||Honor Roll||Gold Pin||Silver Pin|
(Grade 8 and younger)
Students marked with a * are in 6th grade and those marked with a ** are in 5th grade and younger! Students marked with ^ competed on their school team.
(Grade 6 and younger)
Students marked with a * are in 4th grade and those marked with a ** are in 3rd grade and younger! Students marked with ^ competed on their school team.